- The Tabernacle shows us God’s desire to dwell among His people (cf. Exodus 25:8), to return to the ideal of Genesis. #CrossPointUT
- The Tabernacle veil (cf. Exodus 26:31-33) served as a reminder that a holy God cannot be approached by sinful man. #CrossPointUT
- Through the priests (cf. Number 3:5-10), God provided mediation between Himself and man. #CrossPointUT
- God both demands and grants holiness. The means of acquiring holiness was demonstrated in the sacrificial system. #CrossPointUT
- Animal sacrifice served as a graphic picture of the punishment sin deserves—death. #CrossPointUT
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
"In Our Midst: Moses and the Tabernacle" in 5 Tweets
A recap of the message "In Our Midst: Moses and the Tabernacle" (from the series "Holy of Holies: A Tour of Biblical Temples") in 140 characters or less.