- "Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands" (Acts 7:47). #CrossPointUT
- God no longer manifests His presence in a specific building but among a specific people—the Church. #CrossPointUT
- "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you" (1 Corinthians 3:16). #CrossPointUT
- God dwells with and within the believer. We are His Temple. #CrossPointUT
- The holiness and purity that was present in the Temple is to be present in both the Church and the Christian. #CrossPointUT
Monday, November 23, 2015
"Not with Hands: The Holy Spirit and the Church" in 5 Tweets
A recap of the message "Not with Hands: The Holy Spirit and the Church" (from the series "Holy of Holies: A Tour of Biblical Temples") in 140 characters or less.