- With the construction of the Temple, God reaffirmed all that He had established with the Tabernacle. #CrossPointUT
- "Behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded" (1 Kings 8:27)? #CrossPointUT
- The Temple was built on Mount Moriah (cf. 2 Chronicles 3:1) where God provided a substitute for Isaac (cf Genesis 22:13). #CrossPointUT
- Today the gold used in the Temple would be worth $11.5 billion—but God owns all the gold and it's Him who should amaze us. #CrossPointUT
- The Temple was another step toward the ideal found in Genesis. But it wasn't the final step. #CrossPointUT
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
"The House of the Lord: Solomon and the Temple" in 5 Tweets
A recap of the message "The House of the Lord: Solomon and the Temple" (from the series "Holy of Holies: A Tour of Biblical Temples") in 140 characters or less.