- With His death and resurrection Jesus did away with the need for the Temple. #CrossPointUT
- "And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom" (Mark 15:38). #CrossPointUT
- Jesus has eliminated our separation; He has become our mediation; and He has provided our sanctification. #CrossPointUT
- The veil is torn and we can now "come boldly unto the throne of grace" (Hebrews 4:16)! #CrossPointUT
- "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5). #CrossPointUT
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
"Torn in Two: Jesus and the Temple" in 5 Tweets
A recap of the message "Torn in Two: Jesus and the Temple" (from the series "Holy of Holies: A Tour of Biblical Temples") in 140 characters or less.