- We serve a God "who giveth songs in the night" (Job 35:10). #CrossPointUT
- Though God was doing miraculous things in Elizabeth's life, she chose to rejoice first with others (cf. Luke 1:42). #CrossPointUT
- Don't rob yourself of joy this Christmas by setting impossible standards. #CrossPointUT
- The final words of Elizabeth's song emphasize God's faithfulness (cf. Luke 1:45)—He always keeps His promises! #CrossPointUT
- If you want to experience more joy this Christmas think more of others, think less of yourself, and think always of Jesus. #CrossPointUT
Be sure to follow @CrossPointUT on Twitter!