- Throughout 2016, collect non-perishables for the needy (there will be a collection box at both campuses)
- Throughout January, Holding Out HELP collection: toilet paper, paper towels, bar soap, bulk shampoo, bulk laundry detergent, bulk dryer sheets (there will be a collection box at both campuses)
- Sunday, January 3, Vision Sunday
- Sunday, January 3, volunteer training meeting (held at both campuses)
- Saturday, January 9, take down Christmas decorations at Taylorsville campus
- Sunday, January 10, Practical: A Study in Proverbs sermon series begins
- Tuesday, January 19, worship service at Utah Valley Rehabilitation & Healthcare in Provo
- Thursday, January 28, booth at Vasa Gym in Taylorsville and Provo
- Sunday, January 31, joint Prayer and Communion Service at Provo campus (no service in Taylorsville)
Also, January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month, so we're donating $1 to Operation Underground Railroad for each completed Connection Card that is turned in. We’ll also give 10% of our offerings to Holding Out HELP.
Thank you for your continued faithfulness; we look forward to serving and worshipping with you this month!