- In asking, "Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith?" (Mt. 8:26), Jesus highlighted the incompatibility between fear & faith. #CrossPointUT
- You can replace fear w/ faith by choosing to keep your eyes on wisdom (cf. Pr. 3:21) & your confidence in God (cf. Pr. 3:26). #CrossPointUT
- God's Word—the Bible—is unshakable (cf. Mt. 7:24, 25) and more reliable than our emotions and perceptions. #CrossPointUT
- There's no danger from which God cannot protect you & no need for which He's not made provision—including your full salvation. #CrossPointUT
- Fear and faith cannot coexist. One fixes our eyes on God and the other draws them away. #CrossPointUT
Be sure to follow @CrossPointUT on Twitter!