- 74% of men & 68% of woman said they'd "have an affair if they knew they would never get caught" (Marital & Family Therapy) #CrossPointUT
- Adultery may look sweet, but the aftertaste is bitter. The "end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword" (Pr. 5:4). #CrossPointUT
- A reputation is built over years (cf. Pr. 5:9). Adultery can destroy it in an instant & with it your influence for Christ. #CrossPointUT
- Adultery is a sin that can literally rob you—legal fees, alimony, child support, and even blackmail (cf. Pr. 5:10). #CrossPointUT
- "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins" (1 Jn. 1:9), even the sin of adultery! #CrossPointUT
Be sure to follow @CrossPointUT on Twitter!