- The Aftertaste of Adultery (from the series Practical: A Study in Proverbs)
- Vote with Principles (from the series Vote: Taking Your Faith to the Polls)
- Dealing with People, Problems & Pressures (from the series Monday: Connecting Worship to Work)
- How to Choose Faith Over Fear (from the series Practical: A Study in Proverbs)
- When No One Else Knows (a special message for Suicide Prevention Awareness Month)
Most Liked Facebook Photos of 2016
"This Bible belonged to Pastor Logan's grandpa, who passed away last year. We're so thankful for its life changing message and so we're donating $1 to the Gideons International for each "like" this photo gets today."
"Our ladies had a great time together last weekend; don't miss the next ladies activity in June!"
"Don't miss the yard sale at our Taylorsville campus (5445 S 2700 W). Proceeds will go toward sending our teens to camp!"
"We were honored to both sponsor and host a table at the American Red Cross's Heroes Recognition Event for Central Utah! Our guests included Pastor Justin and Heather Banks (The Genesis Project), Mike and Heather Zander (Key Radio) and Sonny and Jan Williams from our Provo Campus. What an inspiring afternoon!"
"We are thankful for our friend Heather! She filled in for Pastor Jordan yesterday, leading worship at both campuses."
Do you think something is missing? What was your favorite sermons, posts, and photos from last year?