"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me" (Galatians 2:20). That Christ's death brings us life is the miracle of Easter and we can't wait to celebrate it with you! This year CrossPoint is extending the Easter season to provide more time for reflection, prayer, fellowship, and celebration. We hope you'll participate in a couple—or all—of these seasonal events:
- Stuff Your Face, Stuff Some Eggs (Sunday, April 2). Plan to hang out after each service for a free meal and help us fill what's left of the 23,000 Easter eggs in preparation for our annual Easter Eggstravaganza. You can RSVP to the Taylorsville event HERE and to the Provo event HERE.
- Palm Sunday (Sunday, April 9). Pastor Logan will speak about Christ's arriving in Jerusalem on a donkey and the prophecies it fulfilled. We even rented a donkey for the kids to ride/pet/take pictures with after each service!
- Bible Reading and Prayer (Tuesday, April 11, 12:15pm). Stop by our Provo campus during your lunch break and join us as we read about how Jesus spent the Tuesday before His crucifixion and then pray for our Easter services.
- Thursday Communion (Thursday, April 13, 6:30pm). Like Christ and His disciples gathered to observe the Passover the Thursday before His crucifixion, we'll gather at our Taylorsville campus to take communion and pray again for our Easter services.
- Good Friday Service (Friday, April 14, 6:30pm). One of the families from our Taylorsville campus is opening up their home to us where we'll gather to reflect on Christ's crucifixion and pray one final time together for our Easter services. Refreshments will be served. (Address available at church.)
- Easter Eggstravagnaza (Saturday, April 15, 10am). This is guaranteed to be a fun time for the whole family as toddlers and teenagers alike are invited to join in this 23,000 Easter egg hunt. These candy and toy filled eggs will be divided up by age group on the lawn of Taylorsville City Hall and won’t last long. You'll want to get there early, and be sure to register in advance HERE to automatically be entered into our drawing for a $100 gift card.
- Sunrise Service (Sunday, April 16, 6:30am). Just as Mary went early to the tomb of Jesus, we'll meet early at our Provo campus to begin the day in celebration of Christ's resurrection! Join us for Bible reading, singing, and prayer. Breakfast will be served. You can RSVP HERE.
- Easter Services (Sunday, April 16). Make sure you've invited a friend and join us at our regular service times at each campus as we continue to celebrate the resurrection of Christ both in song and preaching. You won't want to miss Pastor Logan's message "His Death. Your Life." in which we'll explore the significance of the cross! You can RSVP to the Taylorsville service HERE and to the Provo service HERE.
- Easter Offering (Sunday, April 16). In just a couple of weeks special Easter offering envelopes will be made available in each of our services. We invite you to begin praying about and preparing to participate in this special offering, beyond your regular tithes and offerings. This year our offering will go towards providing food for a local homeless shelter, sending our teens to camp this summer, and reducing our mortgage debt.
Posting pictures, sermon quotes, Bible verses, or simple talking about how excited you are for one of these events? Be sure to use the hashtag #EasterAtCrossPointUT.